Motorola Droid Razr - $79.99
Packs an Even More Powerful Punch
Slice through a multitude of multi–tasking with a dual–core 1.2 GHz processor, and ultra–extended time between charges. Thwart lag with 1 GB of rapid–fire LP DDR2 RAM. Spend more time plugged into your arsenal of photos, games, music, and movies, and less time plugged into the wall. Become an app–wielding, web–conquering, content–crushing machine.
MotoCast™ lets you stream your music (including your iTunes and Windows Media Player playlists), and access pictures, videos and documents from your home or work computers at mind–blistering Verizon 4G LTE speed.
Built to Take a Beating
Defend against dents and dings with a KEVLAR® fiber backplate. Suppress an onslaught of scratches and scrapes, reinforced by Corning® Gorilla® Glass. Take whatever the world throws at you and throw it right back. Almost nothing brings this mobile juggernaut down.
Hit the Internet right where it hurts. Dispatch downloads in the blink of an eye. Time is the enemy and with the Droid RAZR Maxx running on the Verizon 4G LTE network and a battery that lasts twice as long as the leading competitor, victory is yours.
Armed to the Teeth
Ambush your optics with eye–piercing color and blinding brilliance on a 4.3” Super AMOLED Advanced display. Capture everything in disarming detail with RAZR Maxx’s 8MP rear–facing camera and HD video capture unit, then push them to the big screen in 1080p for a cinematic experience that cuts right into your visual cortex.
KEVLAR® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Motorola Mobility, Inc.
DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.
LTE is a trademark of ETSI
DROID RAZR MAXX talk time is up to 21.5 hours. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
- 8.0MP camera with launch from lock screen
- Front Facing HD Webcam (1.3 MP, 720p HD video recording)
- 1080p HD Video capture with image stabilization (Rear Camera)
- 1080p HDMI Mirror Mode output to your HDTV or monitor
- Gallery App with access to your images as well as photos & comments from your social networks
- My Gallery App with access to your images, MotoCast™ videos and images, as well as photos & comments from your social networks
- Music App offers Podcast, Internet Radio, LastFM integration
- 3.5mm Headset Jack
- MotoCast lets you stream your music (including your iTunes and Windows Media Player playlists) from your home or work computers
- Bluetooth® Stereo Wireless Technology
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Profiles supported: HRM Heart Rate Monitor, GATT/ATT Attribute Profiles, GAP Generic Access)
- Bluetooth v2.1+ EDR (Profiles supported: HFP 1.5, AVRCP 1.4 (CT), HSP 1.2, A2DP 1.2, PBAP, HID, MAP, PAN–NAP, OPP, DUN, SPP, GAVDP, AVDTP, AVCTP)
- Mobile Hotspot Capable (Supports up to 8 devices on 4G & up to 5 devices on 3G
- MotoCast™ app for remotely streaming or downloading files from your computers to your DROID RAZR MAXX
- Backup Assistant +, Visual Voice Mail, Verizon Video, VCAST Tones, VZ Navigator, My Verizon Mobile
- Webtop app lets you multitask on a larger screen, with a full Firefox browser, keyboard and mouse
- Full Suite of Google Apps incl.: Google Maps with Street View, Places and Latitude; Google Talk with Video Chat; Gmail; Google Books; YouTube™; Google Calendar
- 1000’s of apps &100’s of widgets available on Android Market
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Capable
- Webkit 5 HTML Browser, Adobe Flash
- Photo Sharing: Facebook, Flickr, Picasa , Photobucket®
- Over the Air Software Updates
- Smart Actions app for extending battery life and automating everyday tasks
- FIPS 140–2 compliant; Government–grade encryption for Email, Calendar, and Contacts
- Citrix Receiver, available in Webtop, for remote desktop virtualization & access
- Advanced security features including device and SD card encryption
- Integrated Google, Exchange, Facebook,Twitter & LinkedIn Contacts
- Push Email Support: Gmail & MS Exchange & Yahoo Mail
- IMAP and POP, MSN Hotmail, and AOL Mail also supported.
- Unified Google Calendar & Corporate Calendar (supports Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010 protocols)
- Bilingual Interface: English/Espanol
- aGPS capable for E911 emergency location, sGPS, GLONASS
- Voice Commands
- Virtually limitless contacts (limited only by 16GB on–board memory)
- TTY compatible
- Hearing Aid Compatibility = M4/T3
- Still one of the thinnest 4G LTE smartphones – measuring just 8.99mm – DROID RAZR MAXX provides additional usage performance with its 3300mAH battery. Made KEVLAR® strong, DROID RAZR MAXX also features a scratch–resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass display and water–repellent nanocoating.
- CDMA 800, 1900 EVDO REV A/LTE B13 700
- 5.15(h) x 2.71(w) x 0.35(d) inches
- Weight: 5.1oz
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) OS with Motorola Application Platform
- 4.3” Super AMOLED Advanced Display, qHD res0lution (960x540) for hyper–vibrant colors and images
- 3300 mAH Li–Ion
- SAR: Head 1.45 W/kg / Body–worn 0.71 W/kg
- Talk Time – 21.5 hours or Standby Time – Up to approx. 15.8 days
Memory / Processor
- Dual core 1.2 GHz processor & 1 GB of LP DDR2 RAM
- 16GB internal memory + 16GB microSD card preinstalled
- (Actual Formatted Capacity is less)
2 Year Price
Talk time: 204 minutes
Standby time: 15.8 days
Size: 5.15” x 2.71” x 0.35”
Weight: 5.1 oz
- Standard Battery
- Battery Door
- Wall/USB Charger
- Product Safety & Warranty Guide
- Quick Reference Guide